What is Product Key?
A Product key (also known as a software key) is a specific software-based key for a computer program. It proves that the copy of the program is original. The product key consists of a series of numbers and/or letters. This sequence is typically entered by the user during computer software installation and then passed to the validation function in the program. This function operates the key sequence based on the mathematical algorithm and attempts to match the result to a valid set of solutions.
When it comes to purchasing licenses for Windows there are a number of different channels that you can purchase through. The most common license types are Retail (FPP (Full Packaged Product)), OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), and Volume Licensing. Each Windows license type confers rights and imposes restrictions based on the Microsoft Software License Terms.
What is Difference Between OEM & Retail?
- Retail: The retail version of Windows is the full version and standard “consumer ” version. It is designed for users who want to upgrade their computers or purchase new licenses. The license can be installed on any computer and is fully supported from Microsoft.
- OEM: windows is a system builder that is used primarily by large computer manufacturers and local computer stores. The OEM version will always be bound to a PC, and it will not come with Microsoft support.
How to Get Windows 10 Product Key?
If you want to get the Windows 10 product key, you can go to the Microsoft Store online to buy, such as Amazon, ebay, but I think the price is expensive, recommend you go to Vanskeys, it provides 100% genuine secret key, the price is biased and good service attitude.
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Professional
How to Activate Windows 10 by Phone?
1. Press the Win+R keys to open Run, then type: SLUI 4, then click on OK.
Note that there is a space between SLUI and 4.
2. Select your country or region, then click Next.
3. Call the provided phone number to reach the Microsoft Product Activation Center.
4. The automated system will now describe the Internet Activation process to you. You already know this information, but simply wait for it to complete. At the end, the system will ask you if you still need assistance. Tell it “Yes”, and then you will be taken to a human operator.
5. The human operator will ask confirmation of what product you are trying to activate (Windows 10), and then they will ask you if you have an Installation ID
6. The human operator will then ask you to read them that number. I’ve found you can read it to them relatively quickly and they keep up just fine.
7. The human operator will then turn you back over to the automated telephone system, which after a few brief instructions will read your Confirmation ID to you. So once the human operator hands the call back to the automated system, click “Enter Confirmation ID” and type in the numbers when they are ready to you.
8. Once you have entered the Confirmation ID, you can click Activate Windows and if your product key is valid and the numbers have been typed in correctly, you should be all set.